Finally got some pictures of the trim on the stairs. Decided that the full baseboard would be a bit too busy do we went with matching oak 1/4 round.
Finishing the ends of the baseboard was a bit tricky but worked out. We tried some larger 1/4 round first but decided to go with the smaller base shoe. Obviously some finish to clean up...
The rest of the starts for the garden waiting for a bit warmer nightime temps. Some heirloom veriety tomatoes and peppers that will hopefully produce something other than half ripe fruit by first frost.
Still need to paint the rest of the doors in the bedroom and put another coat on the door trim...and apparently do some laundry.