Saturday, December 1, 2012

House projects and more progress on the window seat.

One of the lingering projects that I have been putting off for...well, since we moved to finish the threshold on the exterior bedroom door.  This covers the exposed edge of the wood flooring and allows the door to seal at the bottom.

I built an oak threshold which was attached to some spacer blocks and then trimmed.


With some stain and a coat of poly.

From the inside.

More pictures of the window seat end cabinets.

With the face frame installed.

Parts cut for the cabinet doors.

Glue up.

Cleaning up the edges.

Ready for some finish.

The drawer fronts with a coat of oil.